Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm S.O.A.P Excited!

Today was the day that Bramble Berry soapmaking Supplies announced it's Fall S.O.A.P {Soap Opinion (Awesome) Panel} Panel to test and choose fragrances that they want to carry. I was hoping that I would be chosen among all the great soapers out there that are truly deserving. Well... I WAS! I can't wait to get in the fragrances and play with them! I have plans to not only test them out in Cold Process soap but a couple of other body products as well. I will also be placing an order to Bramble Berry to stock up on a few things that I need to help me along the way. Be on the look out in the next couple of weeks for pics and details on my S.O.A.P.ing journey!

And once again, I would like to say Congrats to all my fellow participants and a very heartfelt Thank You for all the well wishes! I only pray that I can do justice to the wonderful scents that are soon to be coming my way!

Happy Soaping!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment